So i think that we have used our season passes like 7 times? It's been so totally fun, and now we have a "Lagoon" routine with all the rides that they have come to love, but most importantly of this routine is the last stop of the day. The awesome new fountain park right at the entrance. We always let them get soaked right as we are leaving and they love it! This time i took my camera. And this time even daddy joined in- seeing as it was 100 degrees today-
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Lagoon or bust
So i think that we have used our season passes like 7 times? It's been so totally fun, and now we have a "Lagoon" routine with all the rides that they have come to love, but most importantly of this routine is the last stop of the day. The awesome new fountain park right at the entrance. We always let them get soaked right as we are leaving and they love it! This time i took my camera. And this time even daddy joined in- seeing as it was 100 degrees today-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
Looks like so much fun!!!
Oh my goodness. I haven't been to your blog since the post about your Dad. You finally get some sleep and then you get Mastitis? No fair! The worst worst worst part about being apart is having to get up at night. If it wasn't for that, I think we'd have more. :) Good luck and keep it up. When we moved right before I had Spencer, we had to get Brandon in a big bed but it was a new bed in a new room in a new house and it was so frustrating. I was huge and pregnant and I did a Supernanny routine on him. It worked! Occasionally Brandon will come in and I just point to the floor where we have a sleeping bag for him. And if he comes in our room, no cartoons the next morning! Call if you need moral support. Wish I was closer to help with the boys!
Ooop-typo. The worst part about being a parent, is what I meant.
I love going to parks of all kinds.
I LOVE Lagoon!!!! and email any time :)
kassylee_stuart2@hotmail.com
what a blast. I need to take my daughter, she would love it!
Post a Comment