So amid my sick sick sick few days, i managed to peek behind my goopy little eyes and finish The Host. I have to admit that while i was reading i didn't think that i liked it that much- but when it was all said and done, i found a new appreciation for the story line, and a new anticipation for the rest of the trilogy.
I was totally torn for Melanie/Wanda. I couldn't decide who i wanted her to be with! (Stephenie Meyer is starting to show a pattern of man vs man right? Who to pick?) But i was frustrated with Jared more than not, so my vote goes to Ian.
Still way more in love with the Twilight trilogy. Book 4- Coming soon!! Can't wait!





2 comments:
don't compare Twilight to the Host. Theres no competition because Twilight with ALWAYS win. As for Ian and Jerad. Ian totally was a sweet heart. I loved him. Jerad was a complete idiot most of the time so I didn't care for him at all.
Shes doing the same thing in this as Twilight though. Edward or Jacob? Jerad or Ian? I wont even pick between Edward and Jacob. I just WONT!
YAY! I just finished this book. I actually liked it a lot more than I thought I would. I cried at the end too... stupid pregnancy hormones.
Post a Comment