The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Sunday, June 22, 2008

I've been better

Things i hate about being sick:
~Wearing my glasses instead of my contacts makes me realize how lucky i am to look out of the corner of my eye and SEE - what a concept.
~That blastid dull ache. Like my toenails hurt. My eyelids. My hair. random places that shouldn't have feeling.
~Nasty taste in my mouth that won't leave even with a good brushing.
~Staying confined in my room makes it musty in there- you know what i mean.
~That "i don't care if the house burns down" feeling. Nothing can matter right now more than Loritab.
~I personally can't watch tv when i am sick- makes my head spin, my eyes water, and gives me a headache.
~Enlisting the people in my life to help take care of my kids- my primary responsibility, and i am so down and out, that i have to break down and take some help. 
~The feeling when you can't get your throw-up to come out. You wait, and it progresses-yes, but i usually end up gagging myself- "get on with it!" right?
~My entire house becomes a disaster area- call FEMA.
~The dumb ER. What the hell is wrong with our society? It is an Emergency room. Therefore everyone there has been pushed to their extreme limit, debated if the pain is bad enough to dip into the ol' insurance, decided it IS worth it, and made a trek to the ER. Everyone should be priority, and yet we wait. and wait. 6 hours we wait. And that was one of our faster trips to the ER in our experiences. Unless you are life-flown in, and bleeding to death, your emergency becomes a head cold. And WHY are the nurses that are working with people who are hurting the worst, feeling the saddest, and looking to their last known resource so freakin' mean?!! Get some softies in the ER and send those gripes to wash out the bloody laundry.

So I have had Mastitis twice- once with each child seems to be the trend. All because Sawyer slept an unusual 6 hours stretch and plugged me up. I have never been this sick in my entire life. But it's all going to be okay because- well... see lower post.

4 comments:

Vickie said...

Oh Taisley! I'm so sorry to hear that. I had mastitis SIX times with Audrey. Yes, you read that right. SIX times in 9 months. So I totally know how you feel--that dull ache (among other things) is so awful. Stupid ER nurses.

Justin and Elsie Walker Family said...

Thats no fun! Never had it and hope I never do. About your question, Justin served in the mission with all those guys and your husband. He was only there a few months when your hubby left though. Crazy Huh? My Brother also served With them. Thats how I met Justin.

~..kass..~ said...

Oh my, I hope things start to look up for you! Feeling like crap and being a mommy of 3 boys.... no fun!

Nate and Jacque Holt said...

Good luck! I'm so sorry, you're a trooper!