The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Sweetie-Sawyer


He is such a little sweetie- I am totally in love with this little guy! He has been an angel baby, and i am so thankful and happy that he's been so easy on us!

6 comments:

Nate and Jacque Holt said...

That's what we all hope for...that our next kids are angels so that we can survive more than one. I'm happy for you!

~..kass..~ said...

how great to have an easy going baby!

Lindsay said...

That is very lucky, especially with two older brothers! He is so dang cute, those cheeks are awesome!

Vickie said...

Cute picture. I love it. I'm so glad you get a turn at an easy baby.

The Condies said...

Tais,
The power of superimposing! Thanks though, we like it too. And by the way, your announcement was so freaking adorable! Not to mention of course all of the pics on your blog...what an advantage little miss photographer!

Amy and the boys said...

Oh this pictures is so sweet!