The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Friday, June 6, 2008

Currently reading....



I am currently reading Raising your Spirited child- it is excellent- I've always had a hard time with the whole ADHD / ADD thing. I believe in it- I believe that some children do in fact have it, but what about my children who are "more intense, more sensitive, more perceptive, more persistent, and more energetic" which is what the book describes is exactly my little guys to a "T"! so, to all parents- this is an excellent read. I will fully review it when i am done- (It's so good that i have put The Host on hold!!) sorry Stephenie :)

2 comments:

karlee said...

I finished the Host last week. (its good!) I am starting the twilight series again to finish when Breaking Dawn comes out. So excited!!

Vickie said...

I'll have to read that book too--I've been curious about it.