The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Saturday, June 7, 2008

oh what to even title this...

You see it? Maybe not as well as i did this morning when i did my hair (for the first time in like a week - sorry dear:) oh yes- it's a gray hair-
AHH!@#$%#$^#$%^&^$%&
Despite Warren's dear attempts to insist that it is a faded hair from one of my previous hair bleachings- I know my colors and silver and yellow are two very different colors- so, what does this mean>? This means that at my tender age of 24- I have already been through enough to warrant me a gray hair- I have changed enough diapers, had enough sleepless nights, and refereed enough little boys fights to earn me a gray hair. yuk. What's next? Seriously what is next? What are those things that make you look "aged" uhhgh- I don't want to get old!!! so- here is my list of things that prove a person has "aged"-

1- gray hairs ( I am giving me some time here by reffering to it as more than one)
2-weight gain (still working on it)
3-less put together outfits and more pj's and sweats (yikes)
4-less makeup more skin reguvinators (uhhh I did mine today!)
5-Earlier bedtimes 
6-getting a minivan (sorry to all owners, but it puts atleast 5 years on)

hmmm what do you all think?

5 comments:

Vickie said...

That's a great list! Here's one I'd add on mine: All growing up whenever my siblings and I were loud in the least bit my dad would always say "Not so loud! You're hurting my ears!" I never understood that, and now I find myself (and my sisters do this too) saying that exact thing!

Erika said...

Don't worry, you are in good company with the gray hairs! Justin has a bunch and I know I would have them if I didn't dye my hair all the time. (And sadly, we don't have any kids to blame it on. Crap!)

Plus, you don't look old at all!

Candice Warby said...

I have all sorts of gray hair. It's genetic, and there's nothing I can do about it. My husbands makes fun of me for it.... Oh well.

Lindsay said...

I think I am getting old too! Our lives sound exactly the same!

Tonya Joy said...

Hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee . . . that's all I can say - Oh, and your hair looks stinkin' cute!!!