The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Photo shoot fun with Sawyer

I added this one just for you Amy!


I have wanted to do this forever! Spend time with my little guy, on MY time, with MY camera, and MY creativity- this was too much fun- you should see me crammed in my little apartment with all my equipment up! Who says you need alot of space- anyways- here are some cute ones!


Here's Benny getting in on the action...




3 comments:

Amy and the boys said...

Ohhhh- I like #3 b/c it looks like he's hugging the blankets and #5 b/c I like the composition. Was it originally a horizontal shot? I would like the last one better in b&w but that's b/c I am a huge b&w fan. What was your WB setting? On my Nikon, I actually use Daylight for my strobes and I really like it. FUN!!!

~..kass..~ said...

Oh they are SO sweet! The new baby pics are so awesome! I love looking at my babies when they where so tiny. And thanks for the advice on the blog book. I am doing it for sure!

Candice Warby said...

The pictures on the towels is soooo cute! Nice skills.