The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Thanks Uncle Sam

Hooray for our stimulus checks!!! :) Now people will have something nice to say that happened during Bush's presidency. (Meant to be sarcastic- I am a Bush fan, and I get sick of people reprimanding him- 911 just happened during HIS time, not because HE did it!) Anyways- Here is what we got with our moo-la :)So I already have the kit sitting here in my living room, but I am (not patiently) waiting for a hot shoe adapter for my Sony Camera in order to be able to use them together- should be here today- I am soooo excited! Now I can do portrait studio shooting. 
We got all 4 of us  Lagoon Season passes! ! I am almost feeling up to a big Lagoon day, but Warren has already taken the boys twice- and they LOVE it! Here is their favorite ride -
Here's Warren's favorite- The white roller-coaster :)


Here is MY favorite ride- There's no way that i can get Warren on it- :)

1 comment:

Amy and the boys said...

Awesome- you got a light kit!! Can't wait to see what you do with it.