The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Movie reviews...

LOVED IT! so cute- That actress was hilarious! 9 out of 10 - Really great comedy :) cute story- and not like every other movie out there-  go see it

A little slow moving- 6 out of 10 probably like it more if i knew my history better :)

Sad- don't want to think of my life without Warren- but still a cute love story :) 6 out of 10
6 out of 10- intense, but (thank you) not totally predictable, And i think I'll read the book now

2 comments:

Blake Bench said...

Taisley, I don't know if you remember me, my maiden name is Tenney,( i went to Pine View but I saw your blog on Jacy's. I can't believe you have three babies! They are so adorable though! I have a little girl now. My how time flies.

Laurel said...

Tais, interesting you liked Juno so much! I thought it was ok, but not one I was dying to see again.

Yes, I have a new nursing bra coming in the mail. Very excited!