The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Friday, May 23, 2008

What I love about Bentley...



Our cute "baby" has realized that he isn't the baby anymore- it's been hard on him, and until now, I didn't get the whole "middle child" thing. Now I see -and want- to prevent the non- intentional things that suck about being a middle child.
I just love this little guy so much! He has been trying (too much) to be helpful with the baby and I have to remind myself that he DOESN'T know how hard he is squeezing the baby -etc. 
Anyways- Benny you are a little doll. I love so many things about you - here are some of a few...

* I love that you have huge box feet- you are thicker than Everett- you're gaining on him, and strangers think you are twins

* You have the strongest bladder I ever saw- you dance and dance and dance and dance until one of us helps you to the potty- there are just more important things to do than go to the potty!

* You absolutely  love spooks. It all started with the 1989 Disneyland Sing-a-long with the spooks- and then we went to Disneyland and you would not stop talking about the Haunted Mansion! Now it's the Terrorride at Lagoon- you and your spooks! (pronounced pooks)

* You always say PLEASE- please can i have this? please can i do that? It's so darling
*Whenever you are bringing a phone conversation to a close you say- "okay bye call you back!"
* I wanna do it! I wanna do it! Mr. Independent!
*Benny Breath- uhh! You have the stinkiest morning breath- but it's still cute! 
* The way you chew is so hilarious! Your daddy knows exactly what I'm talking about!

* You are the silliest little man i know- even when you are in trouble you make us crack up!

* You won't "ride" your  bike thus.... 

*You absolutely love the outdoors

* We are going to send you to Pharmacy school... before you were even 2 we realized that you could open prescription bottles- you downed a whole thing of flouride! You love finding all our medicines and vitamins- you crazy little man
* You call him "Thomas the tank engine" most little boys just call him Thomas the train

* You love love love gum- but not just any gum-Orbit- the other ones are too "spicy"
*skin skin skin- you don't need a blanket- just mommy's arm- you have always been a snuggler

4 comments:

Vickie said...

That was so sweet to read. I love him. What a cutie pie!

Erika said...

Oh, we love that little guy too! He is such a doll. Tough being the middle one.

Anonymous said...

He is soooo cute..

The Colvins said...

Thanks for your post. You have such a cute little family. Congrats on your newest addition!