
Okay- so i have so many new easter pics that i need to post on here- but i was looking through them again today, and i will never be bugged by that random person in the store who is like
"Oh what cute twins!"- I will give them some slack, cuz dang!-- they are looking more and more like each other- I love our little cuties :)




9 comments:
What a cute picture! I'm sure I've told you this, but either one of your boys is welcome to marry Audrey someday. :)
(Banks are thinking April 11th to get together--what do you think?)
Hey Taisley, so fun to see your blog! I can't believe you are going to have 3 boys! And they really do look like twins..thats not a bad thing cuz they are both so cute!
How close are they in weight/size?
too funny! They are adorable!
They are soooooooooo cute!! They do look like twins. Hope all is well..let us know when you have your next one.
They really do look like twins in this picture. Remember I got them mixed up last time I visited? haha
Hey, It's April (Brooksby) Nielsen and I just came across your blog, how cute are your boys???and another one how awesome! I have two boys too but they are like three years apart. Give me a jingle.
We were married July 11th. I hope you are feeling okay...how are you feeling about three?? I'm just starting to contemplate #3.
Way cute!
Post a Comment