How great! We are plaining on going the year Darren gets home from Afghanistan. I can't WAIT!!`
I love the pictures! So fun!
SO CUTE! I loved reading your post about the trip, you are hysterical. I'm glad you guys had a good time.
I'm so incredibly jealous just looking at these pictures. It looks like SO much fun. And warm and the beach and the ocean and Disneyland... LUCKY!
It looks like you had a blast Taisley! Good luck with the new baby...little Sawyer is coming any day!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
How great! We are plaining on going the year Darren gets home from Afghanistan. I can't WAIT!!`
I love the pictures! So fun!
SO CUTE! I loved reading your post about the trip, you are hysterical. I'm glad you guys had a good time.
I'm so incredibly jealous just looking at these pictures. It looks like SO much fun. And warm and the beach and the ocean and Disneyland... LUCKY!
It looks like you had a blast Taisley! Good luck with the new baby...little Sawyer is coming any day!!!
Post a Comment