The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Monday, April 7, 2008

2 weeks Honey......


Hey Babe- Our 6 year journey is almost over! 2 weeks- 2 weeks.
I know that it has been really hard on you to be a full-time dad and husband and student and employee. And i haven't thanked you and praised you enough. I am so freakin proud of you! We have had our share of opposition with school, but you have pushed through it and always done what it took to get through. You never took the easy way out- You never made us worry that we wouldn't be able to have anything we needed and more- You have put up with so many politics and compromising situations. I am so thankful that i have a motivated and successful husband! You are not only graduating by getting through the 2ND hardest degree that the U offers, but you have done it while nurturing your 2 little boys who adore you, a wife, and maintaining sanity after a year of getting up at 4 am to produce traffic so we could have an income. While your classmates could study uninterrupted on weekends, you had to weave the demands of family life into your tiny time schedule. We have had so many great opportunities presented to us already because of your hard work and infectious personality. As your woman it feels so great to know that we will always be taken care of because of the sacrifices you have already made. I'm so proud of you and what we have been through together for these past 6 years. I can't wait to see you with that cap and gown in a few weeks- You deserve so much-
2 weeks - 2 weeks- 2 weeks

I love you

Tais

4 comments:

Vickie said...

Congratulations Warren and Taisley! That's so exciting to be done with school!

Anonymous said...

Wow, this blogging thing is crazy, I'm so glad you found our blog. It sounds like you are doing great. I'm excited for Warren, tell him congrats on graduating, and the interviews and all. We'll have to try and get together one of these times if you come through St. Geore again.

Erika said...

We are SO happy for you...what a great accomplishment. Now, if we could just get Justin there. :) Someday. Congrats again, we should all go out to celebrate!

~..kass..~ said...

you are such a sweet wife...