The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Throw me a bone!!!!


I have several friends who went 10 days early- that would be TODAY for me. Throw me a bone! I have already been through 3 full pregnancies!! Can I please please go early ? I am so past the "water breaking in public fear" bring it on! I would LOVE my water to break in public- Maybe I'll go walk around Target today- ( my sister makes fun on my belly button when i am pregnant- i basically am so round that i don't have one- but THERE IT IS TONYA! Popped out, but there!)

5 comments:

Justin and Kenzee said...

Those last two weeks are the worst! Good luck going early. It didn't work for me either. We LOVE Stansbury Park. There are so many young couples and everyone is really social in our area. And yes, we came out here because of home prices. The commute is awesome for my husband. He's near the airport. If you want any more information, just email me (the address is on Facebook).

Lindsay said...

I feel your pain, I was a week late with Ella and I thought I would be early because my mom was ALWAYS early with her 5 pregnancies. Nope. Luckily I was induced with Kash, so I ended up being a couple days early. Go jump on a trampoline!!

Laurel said...

Hang in there Tais! And send me an email so i can add you to my blog. laurelhorchem@gmail.com

Amy and the boys said...

It is such a round little ball. Which means it should go down pretty quickly after this little guy comes out right?! Good luck. Can't wait to see pics.

Chelsey said...

Oh man! I know the feeling and I have 9 weeks to go. AAAaaahhhhhh!
I would love to be able to move normally and not waddle like a duck and feel fat and look fat and not have to pee 10 billion times a day etc....