The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

First day of school 2012!!

Another year older and wiser. What a fun first day. Life is so comfortable right now. I love it! I couldn't be more happy for the teachers they got. I am going to be both their room mom's again this year.  Everett was a little bummed when he found out a good portion of his friends were not going to be in his class this year. We had a great talk about finding new friends, being brave about change and most of all accepting new teachers and their different protocols. After he came home today he said "Hey mom, you were right.. It's going to be a great year!" Yes buddy! It is! Benny came running up to me and gave me a giant hug :) I'm so glad they aren't "too cool" yet- I HAVE to mention that on Benny's run towards me he pretended to run into the basketball hoop pole and like a cartoon character made a vibrating motion as though he had struck the pole... OMGoodness Benny ! You are a hoot! We are so lucky to live in such a great neighborhood- we have such great friends and already after only one day it feels like we are back in the school spirit :) I'm so proud of my little dudes. Sawyer starts his last year of preschool in a week and then *I* start a new workout routine. :) 
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this time of year!!








 Some of Everett's Besties-- and yes- they are the same age!! :)

Some of the neighborhood clan.....

No comments: