I'm pretty sure that A- I don't know how I managed to blog every single day last year. wow.
and
B- I have probably lost all my blog followers for being a super busy slacker these last few months.
Here's a bit of what we have been up to!
First things first. Juno is no longer with us.
I am not ready to blog about it yet. Maybe next week...

I may have lost my mind designing my new website/logo/business changes. It has been tedious and for a perfectionist person, not the funnest thing to do, but it's finally DONE! Check it out! www.taisleywestonphotography.com - I am pretty pleased with how it turned out. I still need to add some more pics to my banner, but for now I am being very choosy as to what goes up on it. I would love any and all feedback regarding it! Good and bad. I ran my first ad with my new website and within 24 hours I had 2 weddings booked. Totally stoked. I LOVE my new camera. I feel like all the elements I have been striving for in my business for the last 3 years are finally all there.

The boys have been entertaining.. as always... They are now into The Phantom of the Opera and The Princess Bride... It's TOO cute. Sawyer sings the songs ...on key... mind you.

Everett had to have an abscessed tooth pulled. He was SO good. Didn't even squirm.. nothin.
Benny has REALLY blossomed this last 6 months. He is such a little stud. I'm not sure what to attribute to his newfound personality, but we have noticed his attention, patience, and politeness all improve greatly. Not to mention this kid READS... I mean really reads.






3 comments:
Your blog is SO cute! I will check back often:)
My Nolan went through a Phantom of the Opera phase, too. It was so great because I didn't get nearly as sick of seeing that show as some of the other annoying kid movies out there. Great work on your blog!
1st- love that picture of Juno. But I'm sad wondering if something happened to him. :(
2nd- The website looks great! I'm excited for you. I completely redesigned my blog, website, and logo and then never got my blog up and running due to... LIFE. So hopefully I can soon and we can catch up on all things photo. It's amazing how the nice weather can get me motivated to really start shooting again. I'm excited for your upcoming weddings and can't wait to see the shots!
3rd- thanks for all the comments you leave me. i appreciate them!
Post a Comment