The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Jr. Jazz


The boys had their last Jr. Jazz game on Thursday. They have been SO much fun to watch over these last 2 months. Everett is a total aggressive baller. Benny has been known to stop in the middle of a play and run over to say hi to some girl from school :) Warren coached {co-ed K and 1st graders} lol. And G-ma and Papa have made it down to almost every game. It's been awesome. Here are just a few of the pics I liked from their games :)

Sawyer was SOOO frustrated that first game. He didn't understand why HE couldn't play.







2 comments:

Lindsay said...

wow that is the cutest thing.

krista jo said...

woot woot for the Lehi Legacy Center. I workout there all the time and watch the cute kiddos play bball. So fun! I have probably watched one of your kids' games!