The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Monday, October 25, 2010

Oct 25th


Today I want to remember...

It was their school Halloween carnival tonight. Holy Chaos. lol. I am a room mom in both of the boys' classes, and therefore gave up double duty in services. Super stressful putting together a carnival game AND a raffle basket for both classes, but worth it. I want to be more involved at my kids' school than my mom was.
They had a fun time. The games were creative- they earned lots of prizes, and I'm pretty sure the school raised a TON of $$.

3 comments:

krista jo said...

Such cute kiddos!

I love that you have done this all year long...how fun it will be to look back! More impressive is that you actually lasted the whole year (almost). I don't know if I could do it!

amy r said...

Oh my- that facial hair on him is too much! Thanks for the laugh. Love it.

Anjalique said...

I love that you are so involved! I can't wait til Weston's a bit older and I can do that for Kash & Vivian...