The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Aug 26th

Today I want to remember...

Today is Benny and Orion day. These two little boys are best BEST friends. They have spend the last two years in the same preschool class- with the same teacher. They even look like they could be twins. It's so cute. We are really sad to move them away from each other! I was worried that Benny would feel overshadowed sending off Everett to school a week before he gets to go so I planned this play date and it was definitely the right thing to do. They played and played and played and not one single altercation. They even let Sawyer play with them.
It was a nice day!
They are actually having a sleep-over at Orions' house tonight- so it's been the play date of all play dates!

No comments: