The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Aug 25th

Today I want to remember...

It's Everett's first day of 1st grade. Full day. His school will officially have more time with him in the day than I will. sad. But at the same time, I know it's the right thing to do. I could never home school him. He needs to be around other kids his age- learn to give and take, make friends, respect his teachers, and cope with new situations that he just can't learn here at home. His school is down the street, and It brings me a lot of peace to know he's so close. His teachers and leaders there are awesome- so nice and organized. I pray for little Everett that he can make friends easily, pick up on new concepts quickly, and hopefully gain a little weight on his bones from their fatty school lunch menus. :)
He looked like such a little stud today. He picked out his entire outfit by himself.
Everett knows what he wants 100% of the time.
Hopefully he will always want the right things....




1 comment:

Vickie said...

Oh man, how did that come so quickly? He's such a stud. I'm sure he'll have a ton of friends by the end of the week!