So I am the baby in my family. My oldest sister Teresa {pictured} was 20 {moved out and at Dixie College} when I was born and my sister {Tonya} closest in age to me was 12 years old. So I became an Aunt when I was only 2. Well, my cute niece Randi {pictured} just had a baby, making Kaycee Marie the first great-grandbaby and making me a great aunt! Yay. So they had a BBQ and blessed Kaycee today so I got to take a bunch of darling pics of her and their little family. My favorite is this 4 generations pic though. Family is fun.




3 comments:
Great Aunt. ahahahahahahahahah
I love that I have a friend who is also a great aunt like me. We're a rare breed Tais. :)
Cute picture! (I was an aunt when I was two years old, too. :) )
Post a Comment