We counted today as Benny's 5 year Birthday. I don't know why it is harder to see our middle child hit this age then it was our oldest, but it is. There were 16 + kids and we had our basement set up like a carnival. They got tokens and went from booth to booth earning tickets and then we had a goody bag for them to buy with their tickets in the end. I adore throwing parties for them. I was just telling Warren how there are only so many more birthdays where carnival games, Toy Story music in the background, and home made cakes are cool. I think they had a blast. We have so many generous friends and family members. My parents were even able to come for the weekend because my great niece is getting blessed tomorrow. I made myself get the party all together a few days before to ensure I wouldn't be stressed to the max as I often am- and I really did enjoy every minute- {so much so that I didn't get as many pics as I would have liked. oops.} We had a lot of help from family- so thank you guys so much!
Benny is such a unique little man. We love him so much and don't ever want him to feel less than for being the middle child. Everyone that meets Benny loves this little kid.
Happy Birthday Benny Boo!








1 comment:
What the crap? I can't believe Benny is FIVE! That was weird to read on your blog. I don't know why I still picture him as this sweet little 3 year old. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment