Today I want to remember...
Took the boys to the Dinosaur Museum down the street. They love that place :) Enjoyed lunch at the cafe and 25 cent cones are a must!
Warren and I went on a much needed date night to Davanza's Pizza{YUM} and then decided to bum it around TJ Maxx and Kohls where we ramndomly ran into Sara and Josh, so naturally we had to get some Dairy Queen.
On the way home we blew a tire on I-15 . Not only was it midnight, but the spot we happened to pull over to was directly side by side with the Salt Lake County Jail. Kinda creepy- not going to lie. This is the third time we have blown a tire and all 3 times Warren has handled it so calmly. I think I would have overcorrected. We were really just greatful that we didn't crash.





No comments:
Post a Comment