It rained today. It rained a whole lot today, and I was nervous for the gutter guys working away on our roof. They didn't get it all complete yet, but they will be back Monday.
GEEZE WEATHER!!!! IT'S JUNE HELLO!?
Ok. It's not a secret that I LOVE my computer. I basically just {in the voice of Kip} LOVE TECHNOLOGY. I love being able to get on my computer and see what friends are up to. I love being able to download new music- whala. I love easy access to photos- can you believe we used to develop them one by one? I honestly can't believe that sometimes. I love love love GOOGLE. {Learned what an Okie Blow is recently.} ewe.
Love being able to chat with my husband while he is at work. {oops}
Now that we have amazing new cell phones with internet and unlimited text- I can get ahold of anyone, anytime, anyhow.
Seriously. Technology is so cool.
{maybe I should get off the computer and clean my desk?}






1 comment:
im right there with ya! which phones did you get? i used to think- i dont need a fancy phone with internet since im home all day. now i think- i NEED a fancy phone with internet BECAUSE im home all day! i can check my email on my phone while breasfeeding from any room in the house! hahaha
Post a Comment