Woke up to a winter wonderland. I am still adjusting to the fact that we have a back yard... space. So I let the boys go out and play in it- They were in HEAVEN. I think that I will be in HEAVEN when we get our fence put in. YAY!
So a complete 360 by the afternoon- the sun was shining, the snow was melting, and Benny sincerely looks up and says "Oh thank you thank you sunshine! This is a good day!"




2 comments:
this recent bout of snow is testing my will to live. i seriously hate it, don't have anything nice to say about it.
but i read through your latest posts, and your boys sound so incredibly sweet! you are raising quite the little group of gentlemen.
Yes, a fence might just be one of the best things that will ever happen to you. Wish we'd get some more snow to play in.
Post a Comment