I single handedly put together our whole dining set by myself. I must have looked like an ant carrying those huge boxes into my house. lol.
Sawyer was a champ at the Dentist. He even let them clean them a little bit. ALL three boys were really really great. I love our dentist- they are all so good with kids. Just makes me realize how good customer service is when it's good.
Everett told me how he was watching his little friend play a {shooting} game on the computer and that he had a "bad feeling about it". This was the first time that it was so obvious that he felt the Holy Ghost. I tried to explain how neat it was that he felt that- and then Benny interrupted my teaching moment with some comment about how Casper the Ghost was Everett's friend now. lol. We'll talk about it later.
Sawyer's "stink eye" is so freaking cute. Little sweet Sawyer gets really frustrated when he tries to do what his older brothers do, but to no avail. He really and truly doesn't know that he is younger, smaller, or less coordinated than his them. It's really sweet.




4 comments:
That's such a pretty table set. Love the dark color.
OH fun. My nephew has an adorable stink eye too! we should get them together for a stink eye competition!
Congrats on your new home.. it looks like it's coming together!
Love the new dining set!
looks nice!
Post a Comment