Well... not necessarily much.
Woke up to 2 gallons of milk poured out ALL over the kitchen- our NEW kitchen table.
THEN I got on a cleaning kick and decided to tackle our DISGUSTING car. I am horrified to admit that we let it get this bad. I used to SWEAR that we wouldn't EVER let our car get like this. oh well...
Lots of messes, but lots of fun with the little dudes at this age. Maybe someday I will appreciate these pics in a different way.




2 comments:
I'm sure you will appreciate these pictures when your grandkids do the same things to your boys! :) That's what I tell myself some days. And my car looks similar and I also used to swear my car wouldn't look that way. Oh well.
You mean I'm not the only one with random wrappers, books, and other child debris on the floor of my car? Probably time for me to deep clean, too!
Post a Comment