The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Monday, March 22, 2010

Mar 22nd


Today I want to remember...

I FINALLY finished the painting and wainscotting in Sawyers' room! I am really happy with the way it turned out- And our home is really becoming my little sanctuary/therapy.

If anyone is curious it cost my just over $50 to do it all- {we already owned the paint} but I used some coupons at Lowe's and price- matched HD- wheeled and dealed with the paneling sheets- THEY cut the stuff there, and then the trim was tricky and of course nothing matched up perfectly so my artsy side came in handy when I creatively filled in the cracks with caulk. lol.

3 comments:

Vickie said...

That looks really nice! How fun to do projects around your house.

Lindsay said...

WAY cute!

Jamie said...

Your house is really coming along. We need to get together (at your house) so I can check all this out! So fun! :)