These little boys are so much fun. Sometimes it is hard during holidays to see past the frazzle-hecticness that is inevitable. But I really enjoyed these little dudes this Halloween. I really think that I have felt a huge relief now that we have found our home and have been able to enjoy the simple moments more. Halloween started about a week and a half ago when we made it to a cute little pumpkin patch in Bountiful on our way home from Lagoon one evening. The boys were such a delight to watch pick out {according to their personalities} their pumpkins. Everett who took FOREVER deciding... Benny, who found one that he liked right off the bat then proceeded to find the smallest little pumpkin to give to Sawyer. Darling. I love how they are thoughtful of each other. I really hope that continues as they get older. :)
We carved the little guys the next day. It was awesome. The two older boys seriously were glued to their pumpkins for 2 hours. It was fascinating to watch all their rowdiness vanish for 2 solid hours. I guess as long as they have a project huh. So we cheated and bought them both another pumpkin the next night so we could watch the football game. It was amazing. Best babysitters. HA!
This is them practicing to be mummies :)
So Halloween was a hoot. I don't ever want to forget these special times. What a joy they are. Benny was Bumblebee from Transformers and Everett wanted to be a Vampire. We bought Benny's costume at Costco a few weeks before and kind of used it as a bribe that he would only get to play with it those days that he stayed in his bed the night before. I think we are making progress, but i hope to seal the deal with our new place and their new room and we are going to make their beds side by side instead of bunk beds. Maybe Benny will stay in his bed when he rolls over and see's Everett sleeping sound right next to him. hmmm. we'll see. So I made Everett's costume, and i gotta say, i am pretty proud. It turned out darling. He is such a stud in it. So he had a costume parade at his cute little school.
Again... i gotta say- cutest little vampire there. :) So then yesterday was officially Halloween- Cute little Everett was awake at like 7 am dressed and ready to go. Love him. We took them to see my sister Tifanie at her work and then over to my other sisters' house. Little studs. Then I made them take some pics at the park.
Everett is such a little poser. Hilarious. Then our ward had a trunk-or-treat. It was great. We have such great friends-we are going to miss them. Good thing we are only going to be 20 mins away.
So then we ran over to Warren's sisters' awesome Halloween extravaganza party. Boys were so much fun. I am so thankful for these special times. OH- and we got WAY too much candy. I guess Warren and I will have to "go through" their buckets. Dang it.... :)





6 comments:
such cute pictures! i LOVE the little mummy! i might have to steal that idea next year...
Good work on making those costumes. Your boys are super cute! I can't believe Sawyer is SO big. Holy cow. That went fast. Justin saw the first pic of him and thought it was Benny. It looks just like Benny when you guys moved in.
CUTE boys, Tais! And thanks for the encouragement. Things are ok now, but I'm sure I'll need reinforcements later on! If I can just keep Lincoln from taking off his clothes and diaper during naps......
I'm loving the vampire costume. Too cool!
I love the vampire face and the bumblebee mask was cool- my boy would've died over that. They went back and forth over being that. Love the park pictures!
I've just gotta say, your kids are adorable. They come in such a close second to my nephews.. seriously, so close. haha! You sure lucked out.. their going to be little heart breakers.
Post a Comment