This pic pretty much sums up this week- Just as i turn my back after getting Sawyer all bathed and lotioned up - nice warm jammies out of the dryer.... back in the tub he goes. yikes.

Dang Marketers- Why? Why do they have to make Transformer bandaids. Because little boys like Everett LOVE to see something they recognize when the mom drags them down those boring medicine isles. ANYWAY- Benny says " Mom, I'm just putting them there because it's a little red under there."
4 comments:
HA HA HA! It's a little red under there. Me too, Benny! Can't wait to see you guys.
That makes 3 of us Benny and Erika! lol! Love the pic of Sawyer too!
I love how the older boy behind Sawyer has a casually placed hand to cover himself.
My kids got obsessed with nipples for a while. They said "Mommies have nibbles, but Daddies have nerbs." I don't know why those little parts are so dang interesting to children...
That is soo funny. i cant believe how crazy your life is with 3 boys. so fun!
Post a Comment