The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Martin's Cove WY for the 4th

Oh give me a home where the buffalo roam.....
WY was actually pretty since there has been so much rain lately.




Seriously the BEST fireworks ever. Lander WY. The guy who puts this on is the same guy who did the 2002 olympic fireworks.
Rock Creek Hollow is a common grave site where 13 pioneers are buried. Way sacred.


Got roped into singing God Bless America for all the cute little Missionary couples. Best critics ever. They loved it-

I did it folks. I had a molly-mormon moment and we all sang "pioneer children" as we went around the trail. lol.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I love the boys in hats pictures! They look so cowboy-cute!

The Condies said...

Gotta love those molly mormon moments...I think I may have had more than my fair share. Do you want some of mine? hee hee...we still need to get together! When are you available?

Justin and Kenzee said...

I bet you did a great job singing! Isn't it odd that great fireworks shows can be found in such strange places? I've heard that BrianHead has fabulous fireworks too. Funny!