As summer hit we totally got busy. I have so much to catch up on! So 2 weekends ago we had a barbecue at our friends house. They had the yard, and we had the grill, so what do Westons do? Yep- That's Warren pushing it around the block and down the street to the Spaffords. LOL! Speaking of grill... we still need to go get it back. eh- too tired tonight.
And then it was off to visit the graves of all my grandparents. It was peaceful, and the kids were so sweet. They really understand much at their tender ages.




This is my Great Grandma Josephine. I have always felt close to her. She gave up a successful Opera career to have children. I love her for that. She also died a few years before I was born, so my family has always said that she and I spent that short time singing together.
So- Still house- hunting.... Don't mind the green carpet- I liked the layout of this home!...
But there were so many disappointing ones!! Some in the total ghetto. yikes.
Anyways- We did put an offer in on this home. Check it out!

and look what is RIGHT across the street...

A low low low offer from what they were asking, but it is a short sale, and in that we have the advantage of sticking through the ridiculously long bank process- meanwhile all the higher offers ditch out ~ right!!?? Cross your fingers! I ADORE this home. It is yo-yoing right now with a short sale price, so who knows- It's in Woods Cross. 5 beds + den and 3 baths-
Awesome pizza joint up in Park City- First time there- Don't mind the White Trash Corona Chairs- It's amazing food. :)
Then we had dinner up at the resort. Most relaxing dinner I think we've ever had.

I think we burned off all the calories for the next week- I guess I can eat whatever right! whew. It was a total vertical thigh burn. And BTW No- I'm not pregnant... Just looks that way....
So- June 1, 2002 we were married. SEVEN freaking years ago! I can't believe it! We went up to my parents cabin for our anniversary- We spent the first couple nights with Warren's family. Wicked awesome game of Settlers. Then they all left and took the boys with them. We spent the day in Park City, and back at the cabin. We hiked, fished, ate at the resort restaurant in total and utter peace. Out on the deck- it was beautiful. We rented Taken- good action movie BTW. And basically reminisced about all our memories and experiences. Good Anniversary.
Speaking of new additions.....
Drumroll please.....
Westons are proud to introduce our new twins!!
I watched the full 59 min cycle. It was AWESOME. Practically stole these from Sears- They were the floor models, and we wheeled and dealed them. PLUS! We paid CASH for them. mmmmmmm. Feels good. The boys call it the "Buzz" washers. {Buzz Lightyear, not the literal sound of a buzz} The buttons make a really cool sci-fi sound when you turn them on. cracks me up!
And last but DEFINITELY NOT LEAST. If you have not seen this yet you are out of touch with reality- even Warren has endured my rewind and rewind and rewind. Enjoy!!






6 comments:
Good luck on the house. It looks beautiful.
Hey Guys! I love the house- I hope it goes well! I just have to say that I have the exact same washer and dryer that you got and I LOVE THEM!!! You will too! Have a great summer!
So your family is SO cute.
I HATED the Twilight movie. But I seriously get chills watching the preview of New Moon!!
Good luck on the house! it looks really nice. I know all about short sales...takes forever! hopefully we will both be in a house soon!! you will probably beat me to it though.
That house looks beautiful! Good luck on the offer.
Happy late Anniversary. And you do NOT look pregnant! :) Sounds like you two had a blast!
Thanks for posting the official trailer. I tried googling it recently, but everyone who made a fanmade trailer was calling it "official", so I had a hard time finding the real one.
This for sure is the time to buy! good luck. congrats on the 7 years! crazy
Post a Comment