The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Friday, June 19, 2009

Our little boys crack me up.

Left them alone for a few mins, and I come back to this! 
Cute little buddies watching Harry Potter. With their arms around each other- 
This was not posed! I love moments like this when they seem to love each other :)
Sawyer initiated this jobber. Stinker. He LOVES to pull all the books down. 
Made himself a little bench.

3 comments:

The Leggs said...

gotta love it. I am so glad that I am not the only one who has a child that loves to make a mess. :) I love the pictures of the boys cuddling on the couch. Honestly that was the highlight of my day. It made my pregnancy SO much easier today. I am looking forward to the moments like this. Thanks for sharing.

~..kass..~ said...

I love those kind of pic's/moments too!! That is how my pic at the carnival was..melts my heart :)

Amy said...

Wow, that REALLY makes me miss your boys. They are the sweetest/cutest little things I have ever seen. I can't believe how big Sawyer is! Give them a big kiss for me please.