The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Monday, May 18, 2009

Making progress...

Have you heard of these? :
I hadn't. It took my like a week to understand what Everett was saying "Back-ewe-gan"- I was like WHAT???? His little buddies at school collect them. He wanted one- They haven't even seen the show that they are made about! {and as far as I am concerned, never will} 
They are down that isle that doesn't even exist because i have become so accustomed to passing by those obnoxious looking toys- yes- these. 
So. We bought him one a couple of weeks ago and it has already disappeared. While at his school today, his teacher announced that Everett was missing a dark blue one. One kid opened his cubby and there were like 10 in there. He handed Everett a blue one and Everett noticed right away that it was NOT his own. His other friend Noah whispered something into Everett's ear, and then all i heard was Everett say : "Hey, no. It's not mine, I'm going to give it back." I asked Everett what Noah whispered {I knew, but i wanted to see what Everett would say} He told me that Noah told him just to put it in his pocket and steal it. 

I was soooo proud of him! 

We went straight to the store and replaced the one he lost. 
Some days i wonder if my kids listen to a word i am saying, but today i realized they must.

2 comments:

Vickie said...

That's awesome. I love those moments where you realize things really are getting through. Way to go Everett!

~..kass..~ said...

so cute:)
and I went through the same thing... I had NO CLUE what Kenton kept talking about until we made it to good old Target :)