I can't believe you rented our apartment! I'm VERY sad we won't get to hear the pitter patter of little feet running down the hall anymore. Sounds like the new renters are good ones though. I already miss you guys. You should come see the house this week! Like tomorrow night?!?!? We are going to St. George on Friday so either tomorrow or next week some time. Let me know!
4 comments:
In twilight Jacob looked like such a baby. In the poster (at least) he looks alot more grown up...
I totally just blogged this very same poster yesterday! SO excited!
Oh, I LOVE IT! We should go to the opening night again!
I can't believe you rented our apartment! I'm VERY sad we won't get to hear the pitter patter of little feet running down the hall anymore. Sounds like the new renters are good ones though. I already miss you guys. You should come see the house this week! Like tomorrow night?!?!? We are going to St. George on Friday so either tomorrow or next week some time. Let me know!
Post a Comment