After many long research sessions, I settled on this baby. The Singer 4166. Costco has them priced the cheapest i found for $179. It is a great sewing machine for that price- I was originally looking in the $100 range, but noticed a huge jump in quality from $100 to $180 ish. Worth the $80 jump- It was so easy to learn! Yes- I have already used it. It also has a bunch of decorative stitches, and is computerized- I honestly didn't even know the difference until my old one that I got when I was ten -died. {It was a Singer also- that's also why I went with this one} I looked at a lot of Brother brand sewing machines, and I read a lot of reviews that were mixed. If this is going to be my friend for the next 15 years- I wanted a good friend. :) Yeah for Mother's day :)

I have tried every lip gloss on the planet- trust me. Victoria Secret makes a good one, as well as Bath and Body Works, but not quite as good as this one. The Body Shop gets a little too much for this at $13- but I had one half this size and it lasted me a year- honest! So the money is a long time investment- lol. It stays sticky, and one night I put it on in the evening, and then next morning when I woke up, it was still on my lips. Nice huh! Plus it doesn't have any flavor, which i like. Just the right amount of stick and shine :)





No comments:
Post a Comment