The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Monday, April 20, 2009

Some cute Sawyer John at one


Little guy is one, and i seriously had a fun time taking his little pics-
I did them over a period of a week. Whenever he and i both felt like it- when the other boys were at school, after naps. I have always wanted to be able to do that at my own leisure.  
I LOVED it. TOTAL perk. Well, not a perk, that's exactly why i started doing this in the first place. For my own kids. {and a little for myself :) }





I think this one above is my most favorite!





and this one...

7 comments:

~..kass..~ said...

oh my goodness! Cuteness!

Nate and Jacque Holt said...

that year went by way too fast. he is adorable

Amy and the boys said...

Oh, look at that expression! Has it really been a year already?!

Anonymous said...

He is such a cutie!! They grow up way to fast!!

Vickie said...

Oh my heavens, I just love your boys. They are so stinking cute!!!!! I just want to squish their cheeks and give them a big kiss. All those pictures turned out dang cute!

Jamie said...

So cute, Taisley. Can you believe it's been a year already? Sheesh!

Justin and Kenzee said...

They turned out great! I can't believe he's already a year old.