Warren here: Many of you are aware that for the last several months, my employment as a meteorologist with North American Weather Consultants was on a temporary basis-with the possibility of becoming full-time in April. Today I found out I will be promoted to full-time consulting meteorologist with full benefits etc. I am very relieved and excited. I work on alot of cloud seeding projects for UT, CO, ID, and will be working alot with the Santa Barbara CA area. I'll also be working on field projects too-maybe in Alaska, California, and even Chili. Taisley has been super patient and supportive of me since leaving the FAA to try to be a meteorologist and I feel very blessed by her. Getting paid to forecast and look at weather-doesn't get much better than that!
Monday, March 23, 2009
You're Hired!
Warren here: Many of you are aware that for the last several months, my employment as a meteorologist with North American Weather Consultants was on a temporary basis-with the possibility of becoming full-time in April. Today I found out I will be promoted to full-time consulting meteorologist with full benefits etc. I am very relieved and excited. I work on alot of cloud seeding projects for UT, CO, ID, and will be working alot with the Santa Barbara CA area. I'll also be working on field projects too-maybe in Alaska, California, and even Chili. Taisley has been super patient and supportive of me since leaving the FAA to try to be a meteorologist and I feel very blessed by her. Getting paid to forecast and look at weather-doesn't get much better than that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm so happy for you guys! That's fantastic news!
Well just so you know Alaska needs major help in the meteorologist dept. lol
Wow, Congrats! We are so happy and excited for you. Well deserved.
Congrats! That is wonderful and we are so excited for you. You guys are great people and you deserve the best!
yayayayayayayayay!!!
I'm so happy for you guys!
Congrats! I bet you are so excited!! Hope all is well
Awesome news! Congrats Warren! We are excited for you.
Post a Comment