So i have been trying to not look like a slobby stay at home mom lately. I inherited my mom's curlers~ and this it's been such an easy way to do my hair!
Elliot always says that I look "scary" when I put on makeup. Sad. But I recently put two and two together and figured out that he ment "scary" like mascara. ahahhaha
6 comments:
Ha, ha. I think it's cute. Good witch...if anything! :)
hahahaha! I love it.
Sorry I didn't get to talk to you very much the other night at Enrichment. It was fun seeing you, though.
Oh that is great lol I like your "witch hair" ;)
It's okay, I have witch hair EVERYDAY! And yes... I have also tried the "curler" look recently. Not so cute.
oh how funny... aren't kids too funny. We went on the Pirate's ride and then to the shop after the ride... I thought of you and your boys!
Elliot always says that I look "scary" when I put on makeup. Sad. But I recently put two and two together and figured out that he ment "scary" like mascara. ahahhaha
Post a Comment