The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Thursday, March 5, 2009

A steal, More Teeth, 99, and a bunch of bruises.

This will be a random post- but what can i say, it's what's going on.

Yesterday i basically had the steal of the year. I have been {and am forever investigating} ways to increase my space usage. I decided that the boys' room needed a little more, and the best place to get more was under their bed. I immedietly thought of those plastic bins that slide under there right? So i went to Bed Bath and Beyond- $18 a piece for these babies...

bringing my project total to $36- more than i wanted to spend, but oh well. 
I decided to make an Ikea run .
They had a couple options, but i ended up buying this

 - on sale for $40 reg $50- but atleast it was wood- even though i hated that the color didn't match their bunkbeds. {AND i would have to assemble it}
So when i got home, unless totally satisfied i always look online. I found some really pretty trundle drawers, but they were around $275-$300. I pretty much figured that i would assemble my Ikea drawer and paint in black later when we have a garage. 
Then i decided to call my little old man RC Willy salesman. He is super nice and works out at the outlet- He hooked me up! Not only did he spend 30 mins on the phone measuring and comparing, but he emailed me a picture of it from his cell phone. I was so stoked. Guess how much? $50 
3 BLACK wooden drawers
when i went to pay for them he had knocked the price down to $40. What a stud. 
They fit like a glove and there are 2 more black ones and a few cream left if anyone has the same intentions. I totally stole these awesome drawers. I think Warren must think I'm a nerd because of how excited i was about it all. What can i say? It felt good.

On to the next item of business. Sawyer is taking up on Benny's need for skin contact. He pinches and pinches me arms whenever i am holding, nursing, whatever- I have become accustomed to it. This morning i noticed little tiny bruises all over my upper arms. Geez Sawyer. What is a mom supposed to do here? Summer is coming and constant long sleeves are out of the question. Booger. 
In other Sawyer news, he got all 4 of his top teeth at once. Total= 6. Weening is in progress. 


And last but not least, i finally made my new years resolution to reach 100. :) Wasn't easy, but not too hard. Now i have to maintain it, and that Fat Boy last night during LOST was oh so good. 


I am so busy editing- a had a wedding in St. George last weekend, and a reunion party the weekend before that. I'm lucky to have blogged today.

No comments: