Third time around I have finally understood that my hormonal baby bangs are inevitable. Right around the time my babies turn 6 months my hair just randomly falls out all around the base of my head. I don't know why, but it takes forever for them to grow all the way back.
Random. I know.
Here they are in all their glory- atleast long enough now that i can flat iron them!

6 comments:
oh my, so funny. It is the exact same way for me. EXACT. 6 months and right around the base of my head and of course right in the front. HATE IT! Glad someone is in the same boat as me.
I have those too and mine seem to want to grow straight up instead of down like my other hairs. That's why I have to wear those silly baby hairclips in my bangs...Sheesh
Oh my! I am so glad to hear that I am not the only one. I hate it! They take forever to grow back too and they grow in so thin.
I seriously thought that i was the only one! This makes me feel so much better!
Same with me. I remember I would run my fingers through my hair in the shower and clumps would fall out. Kind of scary but I guess it's normal.
it's depressing to know that it will happen for me every time too! I absolutely hate my hair still, because of those.
Post a Comment