The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Monday, December 1, 2008

A Westons Exclusive Thanksgiving




So it was our first year just us. It was actually really nice. Everything was cooked just exactly how we like it. Have you ever heard of Butterballs' frozen stuffed turkey's? I didn't even know that i had bought it until i got it out to defrost and you don't! You just put it straight from the freezer to the oven. It was amazing. We both agreed it was probably the most moist turkey that we ever had. Simple cookin' = simple cleaning up. We were up at my parents condo-cabin at East Canyon, and it was so nice to just be away from it all. I only took a couple pics, and sat on my butt the rest of the time. It was nice. Best part? No cell phone service. Complete exclusion. 



4 comments:

Vickie said...

hmmm...that turkey sounds pretty easy. Maybe I'll get the courage one day and try it. :) I love the bottom picture of the boys. Priceless!

karlee said...

I LOVE the undies picture! haha.. So cute!

Amy said...

The last picture will for sure end up in a couple of wedding videos! That is awesome!

Amy and the boys said...

cool! Ill have to try that turkey next year.