The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Sneak Peek


I am getting ahead of myself by showing one of my pics that i am going to use on my Christmas cards- but after an exhausting day of what i felt like was a failed attempt- i got this little beauty. Our little boys are seriously the cutest ever. I'm not bias. They really are.

9 comments:

~..kass..~ said...

How adorable it that!!! We just took our , ourselves as well. I am trying SO hard not to share until at least a few ppl get theres in the mail :)

Vickie said...

That is soooo cute!! You really do have the cutest boys! That is a great picture!

Megan said...

I completely agree! Hooray for cute boys!

Erika said...

Wow, Sawyer is getting so big!

krista jo said...

Taisley...I agree your boys are VERY cute!

cami said...

o that is so cute I want one.

Tonya Joy said...

SOOOOOOOOOOO cute! I can't wait to see you and meet little Sawyer!

amy r said...

I thought I had commented on this but apparently got busy doing something else. This picture is just adorable!

And, thank you for all your nice comments on my photoblog. I appreciate every single one!

The Weston's said...

Sorry to all of you who think you have the cutest kids in the world-here is evidence that you don't. Of course I'm kidding-if we all didn't think we had the cutest kids in the world, we'd be utterly miserable. :)