The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ready and willing...

Okay. So i am sick of doing my hair, thus it never gets done. I have been over and over in my head how much easier it would be if i actually HAD a hairstyle and a short one to boot. So. I need your vote. {hopefully this won't be as controversial as the last one :) }
And i am staying dark, so this is just a vote for the cut.


A
B
C
D



11 comments:

Tobler's said...

I think you would look super cute in A or C!

~..kass..~ said...

I love A! And I think change is great :) Good luck. And about Anchorage, we are like 8 miles outside of Anchorage. SO basically the same place :)

Nicholas and Brittani said...

Be brave! Go for B. :) A is a good one too, but I would love to see you with B!

Vickie said...

My vote is for A or D. But you look great no matter what you do.

Tonya Joy said...

Any of them are totally cute - Think I like D

Erika said...

D was my vote as well!

Jodi said...

I'm liking D the best. Make sure you post some pics when you decide to get your new do!

The Leggs said...

Tais, you and me both. So weird I just did a post like this yesterday! I vote for C!

Amy said...

HOLY COW! I didn't think you wanted to cut it THAT short! Now I'm nervous to do it! My suggestion would be A and then you can go shorter from there. It's kind of a shock when you cut it all off at once! But it's up to you.

Amy and the boys said...

are you actually serious about B? :|

I like A.

Rob says the last one.

Anonymous said...

I vote A!