The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Hair


I am still trying to decided what to do with my hair. It's getting long again, and i kind of miss it when it's super long. :) Plus seeing Kristin Stewarts' hair in Twilight made me want my long back- her hair is gorgeous {i have a crush on it} !!! I am so indecisive!~ Maybe i will just play with color. But i still love the short styles that i polled last week, and so here i sit. still deciding....


Here's my favorite pic of it long, 

and my favorite and only time i ever cut it ....


3 comments:

~..kass..~ said...

Change it great and it grows back :) But I do think you look great either way!

cami said...

that is cute.

Vickie said...

I so agree-I loved Bella's hair!!! I want it sooo bad. And I love both pics of you--the long hair is gorgeous and the short hair is so pretty! You're just one of those people that look great no matter what you do.