The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Saturday, October 18, 2008

A tag

Okay- so this one is for my cute friend Erin- 
7 quirky things that nobody knows about me 
{well i can't say that nobody knows these things, but they are definitely things i wouldn't post on a blog- oh well i guess i have to now}

1-I am sooooooo with Erin on this one. I HAVE to move the empty hangers to the front. It drives me nuts to see empty ones sticking out from the clean cut lines that the other ones make.
2-I have bad morning breath- sorry dear
3-I am totally obsessive about keeping the boys ears clean, and clipping their nails. 
4-I thought about ditching out on Warren the day before our wedding- I was scared- and i am so grateful that i didn't :)
5-Sometimes when i am lazy, i pee in the shower.
6-I would wear my g's all day if i didn't have anyone to answer to- seriously. I hate getting dressed!
7- {I will try really hard to explain this one} I have done this since i can remember- it's a comfort, a habit, it makes me feel safe, i don't know .. whatever. But there are only certain types of materials that work well with this, but i take a corner of it and make a small triangle with the material and then i run it underneath my nails. I KNOW - WEIRD. Can't stop it though. My sister makes fun of me- but there you have it- my deepest darkest quirk.

I tag people who's blogs i find extra interesting~and who i think will actually play along~

4 comments:

Jodi said...

I'm going to have to pay attention to my hangers from now on! I never move the empty ones together... it sure would help me find one when I need it though!

Anjalique said...

Oh, Tais! One reason I love reading your family blog is that you and Warren are so honest and opinionated. It makes for really interesting blogs. This was fun to read. Thanks for tagging me! I'll go do it right now.

Anonymous said...

We have WAY more in common than I thought! I totally pee in the shower! And i totally harrass my kids with clippers and q-tips! And the fabric trianlge thing- I run it over my lips! I knew we were kindred spirits!

Lyndy Butler said...

YOU ARE HILARIOUS! I love these. Mine will not be even close to this interesting. I saw you at Thriller and I tried to say Hi! I loved the show too and had a flood of memories as well. I really hope they bring back more shows that can actually use the flood effect. Those were some soggy good times.