1. Warren is the current record holder in the 100 meter dash for his high school. 10.92 (1998-present). Now he is border-line fatty. One of these days...................................................................
2. I love my sense of smell and I have a super sensitive nose-like a dog. I smell food before I eat it sometimes, I love the smell of roses and carnations, I love Mitchum Mountain Air deodorant, I love cologne (Tommy Bahama is my favorite) and I even have to switch soaps in the shower ever few weeks because I tire of the same scent. I also love American Crew shampoo for men. I'm a freak with smells-I can tell immediately if someone passes gas, ask Taisley :)
3. I've flown on approximately 45 flights, and I get butterflies in my stomach and sweaty hands, elevated heart-rate EVERY TIME. I've had a window seat every time so I can have a reference point on the ground. Turbulence will even enhance my nervousness. I understand the atmosphere and flight better than the average person, and still I'm like a little baby. Weird.
4. Yes-Yes, I love my pillow. I take it everywhere I will be sleeping, even if it is far-away or just for one night. I need the smell of it to comfort me while sleeping. Taisley used to despise my pillow, but now I think she misses it and me.
5. I am a total softy. I can't kill animals, I like helping beggars, picking up hitch hikers (that policy was suspended by Taisley long ago) and the quickest way to make me cry is to show me a little child in need.
6. I CANNOT stand soggy bread. This includes hamburger buns (Sonic and McDonald's are horrible for this) from pickle juice or whatever. I can NOT stand soggy stuff!!!!
7. I have this thing for the weather. You're all thinking-Ya, we know! But seriously, you probably don't. When I was very very little, I would know if it was forecasted to snow in Colorado. I would look out my window every few minutes to check it. Then I'd lay in bed, so excited I could not sleep. I'd wake up in the middle of the night and check out my window. I wouldn't even have to look out the window, I could just tell by the color of the sky. (The sky has a very distinct pinkish color when it is snowing. I love it!! Anyways, now I still do the same. I can wake up and I don't even have to look out, I can feel it in my blood. Taisley is the only witness to this, but I can feel the weather in my soul. Hard to explain. People that get to do weather on TV for their jobs-I'm jealous.




6 comments:
oh pook- i miss ya {but not your stinky pillow:} If ya want to do TV weather, than that is what you should do. period. ~ you forgot to say that sometimes you use MY lotions and bodywashes- :)
I'm with ya on the soggy bread. Gross!! That was fun to read.
Oh the sense of smell... I always call mine a "sensitive sniffer." It bugs me sometimes cuz I feel like if there's a bad smell... it's extra bad for me! Just think... in a few short years when you're makin lots of money the TV weathermen will be jealous of you!
You're a good sport to do the tag-- I don't think I could pay Jared enough to post on our blog!
You and Justin are SO alike. He hates anything soggy, and won't even touch it if a hint of the bread is softer then it should be.
I swear we were brothers at some point. I knew we had so many things alike but we just keep finding even more. Thanks for calling me the other day. Sorry I didn't answer, I was at work. Also, I watched a Jazz preseason game the other night. It's going to be interesting. I sure am glad you will be back though.
I am with you on the flying one!! That is my biggest fear that I have yet to overcome!!
To answer your question Len will be home sometime in January!! I wish you guys lived closer to!! We miss you guys!!
Post a Comment