You're awesome! Where did you take the pics?
I would have to agree! Editing the pictures are my favorite part!
That is such a cute picture! When are they getting married?
why don't you just go an make me feel worse that I am stuck in the "I suck at photoshope" phase. Its a really good edit though! I'm slowly learning and maybe one day I will be up there with you!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You're awesome! Where did you take the pics?
I would have to agree! Editing the pictures are my favorite part!
That is such a cute picture! When are they getting married?
why don't you just go an make me feel worse that I am stuck in the "I suck at photoshope" phase. Its a really good edit though! I'm slowly learning and maybe one day I will be up there with you!
Post a Comment