The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

One of those posts...

My friend Anjalique Leavitt sent me this. I usually don't play along, but what the heck... 

1.What time did you get up this morning?
7:30- turned on a "kid show" which is requested faithfully every morning. 
2. Diamonds or pearls?
It depends on how it is set

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
The Dark Knight- more intense than i thought it was going to be

4. What is your favorite TV show?
LOST, American Idol, King of Queens, used to love the OC- I enjoy the news

5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
lately i grill up some yummy turkey bacon- toast. Literally green eggs {the boys love them} yogurt, breakfast drink

6. What is your middle name?
Ann

7. What food do you dislike?
Coconut- peanuts in things that it isn't supposed to be in

8. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
not cd, but I like Pandora.com lately- it introduces me to new music

9. What kind of car do you drive?
2001 Acura MDX- Love it like a 4th child

10. Favorite sandwich?
not lately. but Jimmy Johns Turkey Tom was an obsession when i was pregnant with Bentley and Sawyer

11. What characteristic do you despise?
Greed

12. Favorite item of clothing?
ok. it's ghetto, but i can't sleep without it- it's a nursing tank top but it's not all restrictive like a bra- have to sleep with it, and i look like i should own a trailer when i do wear it, but convenience over looks when i sleep ya know?

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
Europe, Hawaii, ?? where wouldn't i go?

14. Where would you retire to?
St. Georgie

15. What was your most recent memorable birthday?


16. Have you had your wisdom teeth removed? At what age?
Yes. a few weeks after Bentley was born- insurance purposes, but gotta say that i love that Loritab.

17. Do you sing in the shower/bath?
No, i don't. I yell in the shower to make sure my kids don't kill each other for those 3 mins. I sing in the car. Always have.

18. When is your birthday?
January 9, 1984

19. Morning person or a night person?
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha 
night owl

20. What is your shoe size?
5 or 6

21. Pets?
no way. I already have enough to take care of

22. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us?
we are..... pregnant 
SIKE!

23. What did you want to be when you were little?
A performer. Does reenacting children's stories at night count?

24. How are you today?
Excited that Warren comes home in 2 days. very well.

25. What is your favorite flower?
used to be sunflowers, but i like lily's and roses. can't go wrong with a rose.

26. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to seeing?
Nov 21. :) :) :) :) :) Twilight movie. 

27. What are you listening to right now?
"Hey Everett that's a monster"

28. What was the last thing you ate?
a marshmallow out of the boys "before-bed-cereal"

29. Do you wish on stars?
No, but I pray hard every night.

30. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
I would be a magic crayon that changed colors every 5 mins

31. How is the weather right now?
It's a pretty night.

32. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Warren. He had to go study some more. :(

33. Favorite soft drink?
Apple Beer

34. Favorite restaurant?
I think if i HAVE to choose ONE it is Rodizzio Grill

35. Hair color?
Mousy brown

36. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Barbies- tons of them

37. Summer or winter?
whatever season we are not

38. Chocolate or Vanilla?
Chocolate every time.

39. Coffee or tea?
I found some Mandarin orange herbal tea that is good. 

40. Do you want your friends to email you back?
I am addicted to checking my email account

41. When was the last time you cried?
Oh, it's been a few weeks. I've been doing okay in the crying department lately. 

42. What is under your bed?
the closet doors to the boys closet {gives them more room} extra blankets for guests

43. What did you do last night?
Watched "What happens in Vegas" - i laughed out loud

44. What are you afraid of?
Don't want to draw attention to it

45. Salty or sweet?
both, and usually one right after the other

46. How many keys on your key ring?
uhh, 4? apartment key, car key, mail key... what IS that other one to?

47. How many years at your current job?
:) well. I have always had some sort of a "job" or project. so, forever 

48. Favorite day of the week?
Saturday's when Warren lets me sleep in

49. Do you make friends easily?
Yes, but not easily with other kids' mom's at the park 

50. The last book you read?
Still reading Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix- really good. Don't know what is going to happen- don't tell!

51. Have you ever written poetry?
Yeah, I have a whole book of them that i made for Warren when we were engaged.

52. Do you like finding out all this stuff about your friends?
I do. I really do, but i get lazy reading them, so if you don't get this far, i don't blame you!

1 comment:

Anjalique said...

I read the whole thing and liked it.) Good idea doing it on your blog, too! (I'm the same--as far as other moms at the park.)