Just a quick update from Oklahoma City. Just like I predicted, my last posting a few weeks ago got very little response due to the Stephanie Meyer TwilightPalooza Breaking Dawn. Anyone else find it strange that it is impossible to find a $20 (or was it $25) movie premier ticket for the Twilight movie? I walked away from a matinee Saturday because I was too cheap to pay $9 to watch a movie. Stephanie Meyer and Oprah need to team up quick! Anyways, it would not be a Warren post without a little Twilight Series poking. Back to other things, the purpose of this post is to brag a little about memorizing the above map. When I say memorize, I mean we were given a week to draw it from a blank sheet of paper, and label all 330 things on it. I just got a 100 on my own practice in 1hour and 20 minutes. Tomorrow morning, I have to do it for the FAA in under 2 hours. Please~
The story of the week was yesterday morning. I was driving at 6:30 am to the center, and blew a tire. I had to change it in my dress clothes, ended up being late which is frowned upon very dramatically at the FAA, and to top it all off, I was not feeling well this week and vomited on the side of the road, trying to change my tire. Anyways, enough *Whah Whah, I'm OK, and have a nice new tire now. I am very excited about coming home Friday!! I get 4 nights at home because of the holiday Monday. I don't have to fly back until Tuesday morning. I have choked up a few times this week because I miss Tais and the boys so much. I'm a lucky man! I am nearly halfway done with this crazy thing. For everyone at home with their loved ones-go give them a big hug.




3 comments:
Wow!! That's amazing that you memorized everything on there. Good job! We're looking forward to seeing you guys on Saturday! :)
just wanted to say that I can't believe you weigh 104! wahoo for you! that's amazing. My average weight is 113 and I am proud of that but 104 that's crazy. when I nurse i swear I pack on the lbs. and as soon as I stop it falls off and I have a hard time keeping it on. the things you do for your kids. ha ha.
If I had the answer to that one I would for sure let you know! Pure luck (and I threatened Nick's "swimmers" that they better not be so male dominate)!
Post a Comment